You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our outstanding Dobby Border Collection is 100% Turkish Cotton which provides superior ability to absorb, while the distinctive woven dobby border design provides an absolute upscale look. Their ultra plush design and comfort makes them a superb addition to your bathroom experience. A separate weave, sometimes in geometrical patterns, which creates an inset flat portion of the towel makes the dobby border.
● Long lasting softness
● Wide array of color options: Cranberry Grey, Wedgewood, Plum, Coral, Driftwood, Beige, Royal Blue, Light Blue, Eggplant.
● Double stitched edges provide high durability and long lasting.
● Extraordinarily soft and becomes softer after each wash
● Made from all natural materials
● With the natural dobby weave, the towels are an elegant addition to any bathroom.
● The dobby border is designed in the towel about 1 or 2 inches (2.54-5.08cm) from the bottom and top of the towel.
● The dobby border can be differentiated from other fancy borders because of its weave.
● The dobby border provides attraction and a little bit of design that adds flair to your bathroom decorations.
● Machine washable
● Made in Turkey
- Super soft! Review by Nicole Bassett
These towels are so soft! I bought them for guest usage and now I'm going to order more for our personal use! (Posted on 1/14/2015)
- So soft and plushy! Review by Beet Hoven
Ordered a bunch of these towels for our three bathrooms and for use in a hot towel warmer. They're great: absorbent, soft, and thick. Love to roll them up and put them in the hot towel warmer, nothing feels better than a nice steamy soft towel after a long day or to wash your face at night! Would get these again, for certain. (Posted on 1/14/2015)
- luxury Review by holahola
Lovely wash cloths (Posted on 1/10/2015)
- Five Stars Review by Lila L Gullixson
soft, yet heavy (Posted on 1/1/2015)
- Got these as face washing towels Review by Cryptic Fawn
I got two sets of these so I can have a fresh, clean towel to help clean my face with every morning and night. They're perfect for that. and are actually bigger than what I was expecting, which has been a wonderful surprise. (Posted on 12/31/2014)
- Four Stars Review by A.P.G. "The Doc."
excellent quality very nice would buy them again! (Posted on 12/30/2014)
- Four Stars Review by JMS
very nice wash clothes, I would buy them again (Posted on 12/27/2014)
- Awesome towels. Used them for weekend guests Review by KRISTINE WAGNER SHARP
Awesome towels. Used them for weekend guests. Very impressive. (Posted on 12/21/2014)
- Greatest! Review by R. Hillen
These have to be the plushest hand towels I have ever had. They are so soft. (Posted on 12/20/2014)
- Good value, retains shape after washing Review by ann collins
Good value, retains shape after washing. If I had paid the "list price" of $89.99 I would be desolate. As it is, I paid $22.99 for twelve and I would say that this is very good value for perfectly adequate cotton wash cloths. If you are looking for something fluffy and ultra soft, you might be disappointed with these, but then you would also have to pay more than two bucks per washcloth.Recommended. Good value. (Posted on 12/15/2014)
- Nice Review by MCMC
Thick, soft, large hand washcloths. Very happy with order. (Posted on 12/15/2014)
- These washcloths are as good as I expected from the other reviews Review by shawn
These washcloths are as good as I expected from the other reviews. I cannot attest to their durability as I've only washed them once, but so far, so good. They are thick and soft. (Posted on 12/2/2014)
- Two Stars Review by Suzanne S. Shaw "Silivali Suz"
Not as plush as I had hoped. (Posted on 11/29/2014)
- Nice quality Review by M. Rose "pro chef"
Really good quality. Nice and plush, wash well (Posted on 11/12/2014)
- Five Stars Review by Michael F.
Excellent value. (Posted on 11/5/2014)
- Hot Flash Buddies. Review by Antonia Osgood
I couldn't be more pleased! I use these for an unusual purpose. I'm going through menopause, and am going insane with hot flashes. I get one of these soaking wet and put it in a dish at my bedside. When the heat of a thousand suns comes upon me at night I lay the cloth over my chest. Poof! Hot flash over in minutes. I felt I deserved great washcloths for this annoying condition. These are perfect. (Posted on 11/3/2014)
- Five Stars Review by LOHAS575
Super soft, durable, easy to clean. Recommend. (Posted on 10/29/2014)
- Great value, as of first washing. Review by Raelene Mercer
perfect for what we needed in the bath. good price for a soft medium thickness white towel. not too thick so dries out between uses. have only washed once so not sure about longevity. but worth the money if they last a year. if they last, i'll buy the entire set. (Posted on 10/19/2014)
- pretty solid Review by SuperModel
For the price and convenience these are fin . Need about a dozen washes to get more absorbant but good quality , like most $5 on sale towels you can get at most places (Posted on 10/14/2014)
- Five Stars Review by Moomers
Great quality wash cloths. They wash well and are very soft. I highly recommend this product. (Posted on 10/8/2014)
- Five Stars Review by Elaine W
Love these and will buy more in the future. (Posted on 9/28/2014)
- Four Stars Review by Carl
good deal (Posted on 9/28/2014)
- Flatter than other towels, but still soft and very durable. Review by Janet
I read other reviews, I took a chance. I washed them and it did fluff them up a bit, they are not super fluffy. They are flatter than other towels I've seen. But they seem more durable. The price is right for the quality of towel. They have not given off lint or seem to come apart in the wash and dryer. I am very satisfied. (Posted on 9/27/2014)
- Exceptional Quality Review by reedndeb
I waited to write this review, til I washed and dried and used these wash cloths. I am impressed with the quality, and will be buying more. Thank you (Posted on 9/26/2014)
- Love the wash cloths. Review by marilyn
The wash cloths are great. They are nice & thick and good quality. I want the towels to match when mybudget allows. It is so nice to have 12 new wash cloths at one time. (Posted on 9/26/2014)
- Good towels Review by R. Neyens
Very good! Very soft (Posted on 9/25/2014)
- Exactly what I was looking for - nice thick material and a good size Review by C Goodman
Exactly what I was looking for - nice thick material and a good size. Very good quality. Banding around all four edges of wash cloth that appears to be stitching to last a long, long time without fraying. (Posted on 9/25/2014)
- Five Stars Review by W. Waverly
Works as promised. (Posted on 9/22/2014)
- Nice! Review by Deborah Austin
Wonderful price for truly soft and nice washcloths - They were shipped promptly too! (Posted on 9/22/2014)
- VERY NICE QUALITY AT A GREAT PRICE Review by Annabel Mize
VERY NICE QUALITY AT A GREAT PRICE. I CAN TELL AFTER BLEACHING AND WASHING THEM, THEY WILL HOLD UP FOR A LONG TIME. FIRST WASH THERE WAS PRACTICALLY NO LINT IN THE DRYER!!!! (Posted on 9/21/2014)
- Better than Department Store at half the Cost Review by Robert Head
I just read the four One-Star reviews. Each person is entitled to his/her opinion, but those reviewers must have received a different set of towels than I did. I absolutely LOVE these towels. They are luxurious wash cloths...soft, thick and absorbent. I immediately ordered a second set as a gift for my Mom! (Posted on 9/18/2014)
- Four Stars Review by Chris F
Good quality. (Posted on 9/13/2014)
- Perfect size and quality Review by Linda T.
Soft and luxurious. They just brighten-up the bathroom and wash clean and back to a white color without any extra care..They are just thick enough to feel soft and be very useable, but not so thick that they never dry. (Posted on 9/12/2014)
- The best I've ever seen Review by Sue Schmitt
These are REAL Turkish towels, The best I've ever seen. (Posted on 9/5/2014)
- I hate it Review by Rodolfo Leal
Just terrible. Not even a paper towel is as bad as this towel (Posted on 9/3/2014)
- A Towel To Remember Review by Michael Alton Lowder
I am very impressed with the quality. Would give a rating of A-plusttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt (Posted on 9/3/2014)
- Two Stars Review by TB
Not as lush as advertised (Posted on 8/23/2014)
- Five Stars Review by Bibigul
sick and good quality wash cloths. We will see how long they would last after laundries. (Posted on 8/21/2014)
- Five Stars Review by Bill
Best towels we have ever bought. (Posted on 8/20/2014)
- Too expensive for a cheap rag Review by Iris wood
They are small bath rags. Don't buy. waste of money. Go to a store and get your towels. (Posted on 8/19/2014)
- Five Stars Review by Rosette Bernabe
very nice quality! i hope they come in different colors too (Posted on 8/10/2014)
- Nice wash cloth for the money Review by David Gebhard
they are big and soft and holding up to every day washing. nice (Posted on 8/1/2014)
- Still super nice though Review by Compass
The lushest towels you will ever see. Don't shed and are a very bright white.The only caveat is that they are big. You get more for your money with these but so thickthat it is a little hard to wash one's ears. Still super nice though. (Posted on 7/31/2014)
- Wonderful washcloths!! Review by shona
I was shocked when these washcloths arrived and after washing an drying them they are so soft and nice. Very impressed! Especially for the price. (Posted on 6/22/2014)
- SOFT Review by Bernice Kennedy
I have already submitted a review on these wash clothes, but here we go again. I like them very much and in time I will buy the towels. (Posted on 6/22/2014)
- 1dozen facecloths Review by Pen Name
The towels are beautiful. However, the ones O ordered were 100 percent cotton. The face cloths I received are cotton and bamboo. I kept them cause I did not want the hassle of a return. (Posted on 4/22/2014)