What information do we collect?
We collect your information when you register on our site or place an order. When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Third party links
Click here for our provacy policy. https://www.barecotton.com/privacy-policy Terms of Service
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://www.barecotton.com/terms-of-service Your Consent
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us, we will refund the purchase price or exchange those products (other than gift cards ) in the country in which they were purchased, subject to the following conditions :
If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions above.
Note: Shipping costs can only be refunded on faulty items that have been purchased separately. Shipping will not be refunded if there are other items listed on the invoice when a faulty item is returned.
How to order
Enter your billing contact details.
If your delivery details are different than your billing details, un-tick the "My delivery details are the same as my billing details" and enter your delivery details.
You must read and agree to the terms by ticking the “I agree to Terms and Conditions” box before continuing to payment.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Prices online may vary from prices in store.Prices online are exclusive of delivery charges.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
You will receive an email notification containing your invoice within 1 to 3 working days from the time you place your order.
If there are any other questions you may contact us using the information below.
3321 W Castor Street